What Do Kids Have to Say?
What would you tell a friend about Healing Hearts?
- It helps you with your situation.
- It’s awesome!
- On your worst day, you can look forward to Healing Hearts. It gives you a bit of light.
- Things kept deep inside can come up.
- Even if you are having a bad day, you feel better.
What do you think about meeting in a group with kids who have a variety of situations going on; some kids have similar issues and some with different?
- It is nice to know that you’re not going through situations alone.
- Hearing others tell about their situations gives you a perspective on your own situations.
- It is better to have all kinds of issues together than all the same issues because you focus on other people’s issues and it puts my issues in perspective.
What Does Noah, Our Therapy Dog, Have to Say?
National Children’s Grief Awareness Day
November 20, 2014
“Blue Day / Happy Day” Drawing by two child participants of Healing Hearts
Find out about National Children’s Grief Awareness Day, See the Community Page.
♥ Registration Information ♥
Fall 2014 Session
Children and teens ages 4 through 18 and significant adults in their lives.
Spanish speaking families are welcome.
Free childcare is provided for children of adult participants who are younger than 4 years old.
Monday Nights at 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
September 22, 2014 through December 8, 2014
Optional Holiday Debrief January 5, 2015
First United Methodist Church
121 Wisconsin Avenue, Waukesha, WI 53186
Free to all participants
You may register by phone or email.
Julie Mitchell, Program Assistant, at email@example.com or Maggie Black, Program Director at 262-751-0874.