The Young Adult Support Group
Young Adults healing together through their grief.
Are you a young adult grieving the loss of from a loved one or other life-altering event?
Do you know someone who is?
Covid-19 related disappointments, job uncertainty, an abnormal college experience, and social drama only compound the challenge. Genuine support is often hard to find as your pain is dismissed by older generations and overlooked in your social circles.
The Young Adult Grief Support Group from Healing Hearts offers you a source of genuine understanding and support in a seemingly uncaring world:
The Young Adult Support Group brings together young adults to heal through their grief (Ages 19-30)
- Discover others your age who also understand the challenge of loss and care about your well-being.
- Feel relief when sharing your emotional pain in a safe circle of people, free of judgement or blame.
- Experience reward as you contribute to help support others like you who are hurting, too.
- Learn, heal and grow through your grief in a proud and meaningful way.
Group programs are structured, reliable and led by trained, young adult facilitators.
For over a decade Healing Hearts of Waukesha County has served and supported groups for those who grieve a loss.
All group programs are FREE OF CHARGE to attendees.
Group Meeting Dates and Times
Young Adult Peer Support
(In Person) Every other Thursday, starting June 10, 2021
(Virtual) Every other Thursday, starting June 17, 2021
JOIN YOUR GROUP AT ANY POINT.
You are always welcome.
See what Young Adults say about their Peer Support Group:
- “It’s great to find people who care.”
- “It’s so good to talk with people who totally ‘get it’. Not everyone in your life knows what you are dealing with.”
- “I’m so glad I finally found a place for me.”
- “I love our group. We’re so awesome!”
- “I like knowing that just sharing my own story sometimes helps someone else in my group.”
- “All I can say is, THANK YOU!”
In-Person Peer Group Meetings are located in the Healing Hearts Gathering Room located at:
First United Methodist Church
121 Wisconsin Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
Virtual Peer Group Meetings are conducted through ZOOM video conferencing so you can attend from where it’s most convenient for you.